BSD | Yamaha | USB cable + WinBLIP software for Blip Box on Yamaha
Blip Box - UCIF programming cable + WinBLIP software for Blip Box on Yamaha applications
Blip Box programming cable to enable all of the following to be changed:
- Load alternative Blip Maps from the libraray
- BLIP height for all engine maps, RPMs and gears.
- BLIP duration
- Post-BLIP height
- Post-BLIP duration
- Load cell - Up-shift threshold
- Load cell - Down-shift threshold
- Min RPM to allow BLIP
- Minimum wheel speed to allow BLIP
- Inhibition time between BLIPS
- Real time view of engine data from CAN and blip sensor values
Note - Blip height is in twist grip %, not engine throttle %.