BSD | Yamaha | Magneti Marelli Superbike kit - Yamaha R1/R6
Bike Sport Developments Ltd have developed a set of race electronics specifically for the Yamaha R1 or R6. Each kit comes complete with the majority of hardware, wiring and software to make this possible.
The base system includes all of the following
- LCD race display with lap timing
- Professional race proven traction control with handle bar mounted push buttons to change the TC-level
- Launch control
- Pit lane speed limiter
- Internal data logger with professional software
- Closed loop ‘wide band’ lambda control for inner and outer cylinders
- Pre-mapped and ready to race
- Full access software to allow for further engine or bike modification
- Shifter load cell with retard and cut
- Full control of the Drive By Wire system for engine braking and clutch less down shifts
- Race type handlebar switches
- Brackets for front and rear speed, speed trigger disks.
- Exhaust lambda welding
- Dash bracket and new intake snorkel
- All sensors, brake, fork, shock, G forces, shift load, speeds, lambda, oil pressure
- In fact, a complete ready to race kit.
The Magneti Marelli SRT engine control unit with integral data logger is at the heart of this system and may be coupled with the Marelli MDU-020 dashboard display.
Each system we produce not only has a well developed base map, it has a well developed and race proven traction, launch and wheelie control system as standard.
Electronics of this level are notoriously complex both to install and operate, but we have made this easy with a custom designed wiring loom and pre-defined (but adjustable) software settings