BSD | Yamaha | Blip Box-Pro - MT10 - Autoblip downshift module (load cell activated)
- This miniature module provides an fully programmable throttle 'auto blip' when ever a down-shift signal is requested by the rider.
- The signal to shift comes from a load cell integrated into the gear linkage
- There is no re-flash of the ECU
- There is no need to buy the up-shift sensor from Yamaha as our load cell is used for up and down shifts
- Data from the throttle grip and the on-board CAN bus are used to determine the optimum shifting parameters
- Just plug it in using the fully pre-wired adapter loom and ride
- Installation typically takes 40 minutes.
Blip Box - Pro
- The Blip-Box-Pro for the R1 comes fully pre-programmed with a 'blip map' for your bike with shift UP/DOWN activation from a load cell designed to fit directly to the existing gear change linkages, no fabrication is needed by the customer .
- This product is designed for road, race or trackday users who like the concept of shifting down without the clutch
- This load cell also replaces the standard up-shift switch (optional extra) on the bike so the Blip-Box takes over up shifting allowing a fully programmable shift load.
- Via a dedicated (yet simple) piece of software any user can link up over USB to modify all system parameters enabling custom 'blip maps' , shift loading and many other parameters. (requires additional BB-UCIF programming tool and software)