BSD | Kawasaki | Blip Box-Pro - Kawasaki ZX10 2016 - Autoblip downshift module
- Clutch-Free 'Blip shifting' on your ZX10 with a standard ECU.
- No need for 'kit' electronics
- No need to re-flash
- This miniature module provides an fully programmable throttle 'auto blip' when ever a down-shift signal is requested by the rider.
- The signal to shift comes from the standard shift sensor
- There is no re-flash of the ECU and all existing sensors remain in place.
- Data from the throttle grip and the on-board CAN bus are used to determine the optimum shifting parameters
- Fully pre-wired adapter loom.
- Installation typically takes 1 hour, but dealer fitting is recommended
Blip Box - Pro
- The Blip-Box-Pro for the ZX10-2016 comes fully pre-programmed with a 'blip map' for your bike with 'Blip Shift' activation from the standard load cell.
- This product is designed for road, race or trackday users who like the concept of shifting down without the clutch
- Via a dedicated (yet simple) piece of software any user can link up over USB to modify all system parameters enabling custom 'blip maps' , shift loading and many other parameters. (requires additional BB-UCIF programming tool and software)