BSD | Ducati | Race specification wiring / Ducati 899/1199/959/1299
- Higher temperature rating
- Greater reliability
- Integration with other systems such as Blip Box, data loggers.
- No un-necessary wiring for road use systems like lights and turn signals
- ECU can be fitted in the standard location or the front
- Standard loom weight is 2.2kg, this race loom weighs 0.95kg
- Spare connector kit available for quick and easy repairs.
Image shows am 1199 wiring loom built to this specification:
Front ECU mounting Ignition switch moved to the front to give greater clearance for an RS fuel tank Re-design of wiring layout left and right to suit superstock side plates Integrated Blip Box