BSD | Suzuki | Magneti Marelli Superbike kit - Suzuki GSXR1000
Bike Sport Developments Ltd have developed a set of race electronics specifically for the Suzuki GSXR model range. Each kit comes complete with the majority of hardware, wiring and software to make this possible.
Kit Options are available to include all of the following
- LCD race display with lap timing
- Professional race proven traction control with handle bar mounted push buttons to change the TC-level
- Launch control
- Pit lane speed limiter
- Internal data logger with professional software
- Closed loop ‘wide band’ lambda control (1 or 2 inputs)
- Pre-mapped and ready to race
- Full access software to allow for further engine or bike modification
- Shifter load cell with retard and cut
- Throttle control module to enable 'clutchless downshifts'
The Magneti Marelli SRT engine control unit with integral data logger is at the heart of this system and may be coupled with the Marelli MDU-020 dashboard display.
Each system we produce not only has a well developed base map, it has a well developed and race proven traction, launch and wheelie control system as standard.
Electronics of this level are notoriously complex both to install and operate, but we have made this easy with a custom designed wiring loom and pre-defined (but adjustable) software settings